Tuesday 28 May 2013

The motorcycle & ladybird combination

Through out this blog I have never really explained why I chose to impersonate a motorcycle with a ladybird. The idea was developed way before I started working on the blog, and to be honest I literally forgot to post anything about this. When I started brainstorming on how to advertise the company in an alternative manner, various concepts were generated. The first ideas varied from digitalised work to mobile applications to direct interaction methods via the use of sensors. Another concept was to give the opportunity to let passers-by write anything they want on the body of the motorcycle. When ideas were filtered, I decided that using sensors seemed to be the most exciting concept, so promptly I started with developing this idea into a complete project. Some sketches below show the initial concepts and brainstorming sessions.    








































No comments:

Post a Comment