Saturday 20 April 2013

The platform + Making-of

Last Saturday (13.04.13) was a very long day! I wanted to get the platform ready by the end of the day so then I could start editing the making-of video, that is going to be looping during the installation. I ended up cutting the platform as a leaf, just not to keep it as a boring squarish piece of wood. Cutting the platform as a leaf also complements the rest of the installation (and the stickers I've prepared for level 0 and -1 - I'll be posting these later on). Now that the installation is basically ready for set-up, I am at the moment editing the making-of video and also preparing all the traditional artworks (such as flyers and posters). Here's some pictures and screenshots of the installation and the making-of video process.











No comments:

Post a Comment